CEJA Updates & Program Status
The latest information on application opportunities, program statuses, public announcements, and public engagement opportunities can be found below.
Programs Currently Accepting Applications (for program delivery)
|Program Name||Entities Eligible to Apply||Deadline & Link to Application|
|Clean Jobs Workforce Network Program||Community-based organizations, including community colleges, nonprofits, and local governments||Application link
Currently accepting applications; applications submitted by September 1, 2023 will be reviewed first.
|Energy Transition Navigator Program||Community-based providers, including not-for-profit organizations||Application link
Currently accepting applications; applications submitted by August 15, 2023 will be reviewed first.
|Clean Energy Contractor Incubator Program||Community-based organizations, including community colleges, nonprofits, and local governments||Application link
Deadline to apply: December 11, 2023, 5:00 p.m.
|Equitable Energy Future Grant Program||Equity Eligible Contractors||Application link
Currently accepting applications on a rolling basis
Grantees have been selected for the following programs:
- Multi-cultural Job Training Program
- Craft Apprenticeship Program
- Solar Training Pipeline Program
- Coal to Solar and Energy Storage Grant Program
- Energy Transition Community Grant Program
Review this spreadsheet for grantee awards, amounts, locations, and contact information.
Applications Under Review
- Climate Works Pre-apprenticeship Program
- Energy Transition Navigator Program
- Clean Jobs Workforce Network Program
Program Applications to be Released
- Gov. Pritzker Announces $21 Million for CEJA Contractor Incubator Hubs (October 12, 2023)
- Gov. Pritzker Announces $38 Million for CEJA Workforce Hubs (July 21, 2023)
- Gov. Pritzker Announces $6 Million in Funding for Energy Transition Navigators Program (June 15, 2023)
- Gov. Pritzker Announces $16 Million for Climate Works Pre-apprenticeship Program, Barrier Reduction Programs (April 21, 2023)
- More than 50 Recipients Selected to Receive Energy Transition Community Grants (March 7, 2023)
- Pritzker Administration Launches $40 Million in Funding for the Energy Transition Community Grant Program as Part of CEJA (December 16, 2022)
- DCEO Launches Public Input Process for Climate and Equitable Jobs Act (CEJA) Curriculum (October 17, 2022)
- Pritzker Administration Announces Recipients of Coal-to-Solar Program as Part of Landmark Climate Initiative (June 1, 2022)
Upcoming Public Engagement Opportunities
Energy Transition Workforce Commission Future Meetings:
- November 9, 2023 at 6 pm
- December 6, 2023 at 11 am