Registration of Smaller Sources (ROSS) Program
The staff of the Small Business Environmental Assistance Program is currently working remotely. We ask that you direct all questions to our program email: firstname.lastname@example.org
and our staff will reply shortly.
Having Trouble Opening These Forms?: These forms must be opened using Acrobat Reader. If you click on one of these links and get a message that starts with "Please wait...", then your computer is trying to use the web browser rather than Acrobat Reader to open the file. In that case, do this:
- Right-click on the link and select "Save link as..." or "Save target as..." to save the file.
- Start Acrobat Reader.
- In Acrobat Reader's menu, select "File", then "Open" to open the saved file.
- ROSS Application
- ROSS Training PowerPoint Presentation
- ROSS Factsheet
- ROSS Outreach Letter
- ROSS Legislation & Rules :-
- Public Act 097-0095
- Administrative Code (35 Ill. Adm. Code 201.175)
- EPA Permit Streamlining Fact Sheet
- Change of Ownership (620-apc) Form
- Click Here to pay your ROSS Registration/Site Fee
Some helpful tools for calculating emissions from these common sources: