Introduction to Exporting
Thursday, November 17, 2022, 10:00am – 11:00am
This webinar provides you with a comprehensive overview of export requirements and procedures including knowledge, resources, and key elements to your export success. Learn how to determine if exporting is right for your company, the different export models that are used and when each is appropriate, how to prepare for exporting, and how to execute your export plan. Topics include export readiness, how to select target markets, market research and prioritization, finding good partners, methods of payment, insurance, managing your international shipments, and export compliance. Sponsored by the Illinois SBDC International Trade Center at College of Lake County.
To learn more and register click the link https://bit.ly/3R3O4LQ
Information Session: Sell Global with Exporting Assistance Services
Thursday, December 1, 2022, 10:00am – 11:00am
Attend this virtual information sessions to learn about how your company can start selling its exportable products and services internationally. We will discuss why exporting is a sustainable opportunity to increase revenue and is an organic business strategy. Sponsored by the Illinois SBDC International Trade Center at College of Lake County.
To learn more and register click the link https://bit.ly/3R21FUd
International Order Fulfillment for E Commerce Brands
Monday, December 5, 2022, 12:00pm
Ready to take your brand global? Join our webinar as 3PL ShipBob explains how they have helped their clients service international customers. We will cover:
- What about 3PL's? = Third-party logistics and supply chain management companies; with them you can outsource elements of your distribution, warehousing, and international shipping / fulfillment services.
- Streamlining your fulfillment process
- Scaling your volume of international orders
- Why you should use a 3PL when expanding into a new region
- Steps for expanding into a new country
To learn more and register, click the link. https://bit.ly/3MBR9l0
Trade Winds Bangkok and Mission to Southeast Asia l March 9 – 15, 2023
The Illinois SBDC International Trade Center at Bradley University is leading a trade mission to Southeast Asia with additional options for companies seeking sourcing/manufacturing in Thailand and Vietnam. Mission dates are March 8-16, 2023 (dates will vary depending on the countries you visit).
Due to the booming economies of Southeast Asia, the current US focus on expanding trade with the region, unprecedented pent-up demand from the pandemic, and the need to mitigate risk from over-focusing on China, this is a trade mission you don't want to miss!
The mission includes:
- Pre-departure briefings, training and seminars on the countries you will be visiting;
- Participation in the US Commercial Service's Trade Winds Forum (Bangkok, Thailand March 13-15, 2023). For costs, see https://www.trade.gov/trade-winds;
- Business-to-business matchmaking meetings with pre-screened buyers, agents, distributors and joint-venture partners in Singapore, Vietnam or the Philippines (March 10, 2023), Thailand (March 15, 2023), and Indonesia or Malaysia (March 9, 2023);
- Prescheduled meetings with US Commercial Service Officers from across Asia;
- A mission lead who worked in the region for over a decade and is experienced in counseling companies on market entry in SE Asia will be on the ground to help you make the most out of this opportunity.
For more information, contact Jim Ryan at 309-363-5803 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.