Illinois Procurement Technical Assistance reaches a new APEX!
Now under the management of the Department of Defense (DoD) Office of Small Business Programs (OSBP), the Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (PTACs) are now referred as the APEX Accelerators. Our mission to provide guidance for government contracting success remains unchanged. We will continue to assist Illinois businesses with all their government contracting needs whether federal, state, or local.
For nearly 40 years the Illinois APEX Accelerator (formerly known as PTAC) professionals have been providing businesses – including small, disadvantaged and women-owned firms – the guidance they need to sell their goods and services to local, state, and federal government agencies. These centers provide:
- One-on-one Confidential Counseling
- Government Contracting Technical Assistance
- Market Research and Target Market Assistance
- Small Business Certification Assistance
- Seminars, Webinars, and Workshops
- Bid Matching Services
- Mentor Protégé
- Government specifications and standards
- Guidance with quality assurance issues
- Sub-contracting opportunities
- Contract Administration Information
- System for Award Management (SAM) Assistance
- Review of Bid Packages
- Networking Opportunities
Reach out to your local Illinois APEX Accelerator to learn how to add government agencies to the list of customers your business serves. Our program is open to all existing Illinois businesses.
The Illinois APEX Accelerator is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the Department of Defense. Program support is made possible by the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO).