First Stop Business Information Center
First Stop is a single statewide resource for entrepreneurs and businesses to obtain comprehensive regulatory and permitting information. Business specialists provide professional guidance to entrepreneurs by helping them identify and navigate regulatory requirements for their business and link them to state and local resources.
First Stop Business Information Center Services include:
- Toll free helpline 800.252.2923 or email us at email@example.com
- Para información en español por favor llamar al: 800.252.2923 o envíe su mensaje por medio del Correo electrónico aqui
- Business specialists to guide you
- Starting Your Business in Illinois Handbook (PDF English / Spanish)
- Searchable inventory of business requirements and resources.
- Create an account and get notified when topics you care about are updated regarding requirements for your business
- Searchable guide of available programs and services
- Helpful small business publications and guides
- Regulatory Flexibility Program housed within the First Stop Business Information Center which serves as an ombudsman for small businesses. Staff reviews rules that state agencies propose and provides information about these rules to the small business community