Governor's Export Awards
State of Illinois Announces Applications Open for 2021 Governor's Export Awards
The Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO), Office of Trade and Investment (OTI) has announced the State of Illinois Governor's Export Awards Applications are now open. Illinois based companies and organizations are encouraged to apply.
As the state's highest recognition for exporting achievements, the Governor's Export Awards honor Illinois companies that have excelled in exporting, as well as organizations who provide export assistance. This year a special category has been added to recognize companies who contributed towards the global COVID-19 response through exports.
2021 Governor's Export Award Categories:
- New Exporter: Award to Illinois companies that have begun exporting products or services within the last three years.
- Exporter of the Year: Award to Illinois companies that have grown exports and made exporting a cornerstone of their business.
- Agricultural Business Exporter: Award for outstanding export achievement in the field of agricultural products, services and technology.
- Service Exporter: Award to Illinois companies that are successfully exporting services.
- COVID-19 Response Award: Award to Illinois companies which contributed to the global COVID-19 response efforts through exports, and/or which introduced innovative means to expand exports.
Applications are available on the DCEO website with a deadline for submission on July 31, 2021. For more information about the State of Illinois Governor's Export Award, trade missions and other resources available through the State of Illinois' Office of Trade and Investment, please visit exports.illinois.gov